Update on Office Operations (May 2020)
Our office is now open to the public for face-to-face meetings. We are meeting with clients in both our Tuscaloosa and Birmingham offices, maintaining 6 feet social distancing at all times.
If you do not feel comfortable coming to meet with us in our offices but are seeking legal assistance or consultation, please contact us via phone at 205-343-1771 or 800-284-9309 or via email using the contact information below:
- David P. Martin, Senior & Managing Attorney | email@example.com
- Ariel S. Blocker, Senior Attorney | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clay Williams, Senior Attorney | email@example.com
- Lynda Moor, Office Manager/Bookkeeper | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Langston, Senior Case Manager | email@example.com
- Samaria A. Spaight, Case Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katelyn Walker, Case Manager/Client Relations Manager | email@example.com
- Kayla Adrian, Intake Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not yet traveling to other venues to meet with clients and referral sources; however, we are conducting meetings via telephone, Skype, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom — providing the highest level of legal services to our current clients, potential clients, and referral sources. We look forward to the day when we can begin traveling again to provide in-person consultations across Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee.
Stay safe and well!